Monday, June 13, 2011

Contour CPAP Pillow Reviews

A recent survey of sleep medicine professionals were surveyed in February, 2011 - Overwhelmingly, CPAP Patients sleep better with the Contour CPAP Pillow!


Survey results show:
  • 98% (of surveyed sleep medicine professionals) say [Sleep Apnea] patients experience reduced mask shifting and leaks
  • 97% say pillow improves patient comfort while using CPAP equipment
  • 95% say pillow increases number hours CPAP Therapy is used nightly
  • 95% say patient compliance rates improve with CPAP pillow use
  • 95% say pillow improves patient acceptance of CPAP therapy

Here are some CPAPMax Pillow specific reviews from customers:

  • "I bought the pillow for my husband. Since he has been using it he has been sleeping much more comfortably which has made his CPAP use much greater. So his health is better. And since he is sleeping better so am I. I recommended this to anyone who is a CPAP user."...7/9/13
  • "With this pillow, I am able to lay in more positions without the number of air leaks that I had with a standard pillow design." ...8/25/12
  • "Dont know how I did without thia pillow. Best nights sleep I have had in a very long time and worth every penny I paid for it!"...5/19/12
  • "I didnt notice it. Thats what my husband said after the first night, and thats the highest possible praise for someone with a CPAP mask. After the second night, he continues to sleep more soundly, more solidly, than in years. THANK YOU for this pillow--it"...6/18/2011

0 comments: