Tuesday, June 14, 2011

5 Star Review for CPAP Pillow

Here is a five star review from actual Contour CPAP Pillow customer, submitted May 18, 2011:

I received mine (Contour CPAP pillow) in the mail yesterday. Despite the reviews of it being too thin for proper support or too thick at the top I went to the web site and selected the medium model. Having read some of the negative comments prepared me for creative solutions. About the pillow being too thin, I put another older pillow underneath, it was at a perfect height and allowed me to put my arm underneath; bonus since I sleep on my side and stomach. About the top being too thick, I found that it rolled chin downward and almost forced my face to the point where the mask fit exactly in the cutout. It did it's job. I didn't spend the night with the mask shifting and breaking it's seal. Thank you Contour, for a good nights sleep.

0 comments: